THE BEAUTY AND BOUNTY OF NATURE – This voyage through the Pacific Northwest shows you the beauty and bounty of nature, as well as the history and heritage of the people who inhabited this diverse region. The Cascade Range separates the dense forests of the coastal regions of Washington and Oregon from the arid rolling hills and wine country of the Red Mountain region. You will experience both climates on this voyage sailing west via the scenic Columbia River Gorge, the only break in the Cascades between British Columbia and Southern Oregon. At each port, you can embrace the culture and history of this region on an included shore excursion, such as a guided tour of Nez Perce National Historical Park to learn about the Native American tribe that assisted the Lewis and Clark Expedition, who still inhabit a reservation near Lewiston.
• See ports of call below for information on included tours.
Post-Cruise City Stay Package:
• Extend your journey with an unforgettable 3-day/2-night city stay package.
*All themed entertainment, events and tours are subject to change without notice.
Additional Sailing Dates
Price: From £1595 pp
Your Cruise Fare Includes:
- Complimentary Hop-On Hop-Off shore excursions in each port of call
- Complimentary deluxe hotel stay the night before your voyage – includes breakfast, taxes, porterage and transfers to the American Empress
- All on-board meals, including both fine dining and casual cuisine
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Complimentary cappuccino, espresso, specialty coffees, tea, bottled water and soft drinks throughout your voyage
- Gracious service from a friendly, all-American staff
- Daily lectures by our on-board Riverlorian expert
- Professional showboat-style entertainment and dancing nightly
- Our own dedicated fleet of deluxe motorcoaches
Available for Purchase: Additional Pre-voyage Hotel Night
Available for Purchase: Optional Post-voyage Hotel Night
Terms and Conditions
One included pre-voyage hotel night is provided as part of the voyage fare. Additional pre-voyage hotel nights may be purchased for an additional charge. Guests are required to present a credit card upon hotel check-in to cover their incidental charges. Post-voyage hotel nights are not included in the voyage fare and may be purchased for an additional charge. A maximum of three pre-voyage and three post-voyage hotel nights are allowed for any booking. In lieu of an included pre-voyage hotel night on any voyage, a $50 per person on-board credit is available upon request and dependent upon voyage date. On a back-to-back voyage, two included hotel nights or a combination of one included hotel night plus a $50 per person on-board credit will be granted in lieu of taking a second included hotel night. A hotel credit will not be offered if a hotel is unable to accommodate additional hotel nights. Additional room night availability is based on the AQSC standard annual rate and is not guaranteed. The AQSC pre-voyage hotel may offer a direct promotional rate throughout the year that is lower than the AQSC standard annual rate.
Fares are per guest, double occupancy, with the exception of single cabin categories. Fares quoted are in U.S. dollars, are per person and do not include air or land transportation. Port Charges of $189 per person are additional and not included in the fare. All fares, itineraries, hotels, entertainment, shore excursions and other voyage attributes are subject to change and we are not responsible for errors or omissions therein.